Investing for your future – Create your financial plan today.
Whatever your circumstances, its important to ensure your long-term financial security.
- Planning your finances can be time-consuming. Our experienced advisers can help you plan your finances in a time efficient manner to ensure a stress-free experience.
- There are so many different areas of your finances which need to be managed. Juggling them all can seem daunting, and extensive knowledge of financial instruments and markets is vital to secure financial returns. Our experienced advisers can provide this reassuring expertise to help create a portfolio that invests in the right markets for you.
Synergi Europe have specialised in Financial planning for over 20 years, and have tailored plans for clients throughout Europe. There are number of independent asset managers such as Brewin Dolphin, Rathbones and Mansard who offer Discretionary Portfolio Management and who work in cooperation with Synergi.
Discretionary Portfolio Management provides clients with expert management of a broad-range of different asset classes, including bonds and equities
Managing your hard earned wealth is of paramount importance, and any investment proposals will be determined by your tax residency, current assets and plans, your future needs and attitude to risk
PRESERVE YOUR WEALTH
Managing and preserving your wealth, which you have worked hard to acquire over the years, is something not to be taken lightly and any investment proposals should reflect this and aim to target and secure long term capital growth with access and income as required.
What Is Wealth Management?
Wealth, just like your health, must be carefully preserved. Your assets need to be protected against the potential threats of erosion by taxation, the effects of inflation and investment risks.
Whatever your level of wealth, there is nothing wrong in making the decision to prepare a risk aversion strategy. Risk aversion is a reasonable and prudent strategy for anyone who is sure that they already have ample to provide for themselves and their family into the future.
There are plenty of ways of preserving wealth in real terms, protecting against most of the uncertainties that may threaten it and allowing you to sleep at night, but the unidentified risks are a far greater threat to your wealth than tax. While tax may threaten a proportion of your wealth, poorly-identified risks can destroy it all.
If you want to create a Wealth Preservation Plan or review your existing investment portfolio Contact Us today to schedule a free, no obligation, consultation with one of our experienced financial advisers.
- Is my job secure?
- What happens if my employer goes bust?
- How secure are my investments?
- What happens if a company I have invested in collapses or is unable to meet its obligations?
- Is my occupational pension safe?
- What happens if an elderly relative has to go into residential care?
- What happens if I divorce?
- Do I have enough insurance?
This is just a start and you will no doubt identify others. It may not be the most motivational task but if you work through the implications of your questions and attach a probability to them, it can help clarify the issues and will form the basis of your risk aversion plan.
Our service is all about helping you with professional wealth management advice to create, build and protect your wealth and minimise your tax liability in a wealth preservation plan which we will develop and monitor over a long-term, on-going relationship.
Click here for more information
TAX TREATMENT IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
TAX PLANNING IS NOT REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.
INFORMATION IS BASED ON OUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF TAXATION LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS. ANY LEVELS AND BASES OF, AND RELIEFS FROM TAXATION, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Create your Plan Today
Talk to one of our advisers about our plans today
Estate Planning Guide
Subscribe to our newsletter